Friday, March 20, 2009

Growing Hops


We're growing a couple different kinds of hops on our deck. The hope is that we'll eventually be able to use them to brew. The Centennial is really taking of, but Zeus is a little smaller. It has only been a few weeks to get to this! We do realize that this plant resembles a particular controlled substance. Brian looked up the difference in the two leaves so that we can explain it to the police in case one of our neighbors (who will likely never have seen hops growing in Miami) calls us in. HA!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I made a blog! Just thought you would want to know. I'll try and keep it updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Jacob has decided to call you and Brian "Cheech and Chong."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha - why are we cheech and chong?? (and which one am I??)

    ReplyDelete